This week I …
- had great conversations with local design practitioners, arts facilitators and design industry experts
- presented my pitch to a panel, and it went well, despite the technical snafus!
- have been put in touch with a lot more people, yay!
- considered getting public liability insurance
- considered how to get people involved in the project through local advertising.
It was a touch week because I came out of self-isolation and suddenly had a lot of social contact with people! I managed by preparing as much as I could and then going for it. Some people were easier to interview than others and lots of people were enthusiastic.
There’s lots of balls to keep in the air right now and I’m trying to keep organised with spreadsheets and Zotero etc.